Madeline Island is OPEN!
PLACES TO EAT & DRINK
- Beach Club ~ 715-747-3955: Daily. Bar, 11am to closing. Kitchen Hours: Tuesday thru Thursday, 11am to 2:30pm; Friday & Saturday, 11am to 8pm. Tuesday, 4 to 8pm (Taco Night) & Wednesday, 4 to 8pm (Chicken Night). ATM. *Kitchen closed on Sundays & Mondays, soups and pizzas available. Closed for cleaning May 4 thru 10.
- Cafe Seiche ~ 715-747-2033: Open weekends by chance. Call for hours.
- Farmhouse Madeline ~ 715-747-3276: Beginning May 4 – Open Saturday & Sunday, 7:30am to 2pm.
- Rockhouse (aka Jody’s Food Truck): Open weekends by chance.
- Mission Hill Coffee House ~ 715-747-3100 : Daily, 7am to 2pm.
- The Pub Restaurant & Wine Bar ~715-747- 6315: Opening for the season on May 16!
- Q & Z’s Bakery & Cafe ~ 218-382-4152: Open weekends by chance. Call for hours.
PLACES TO SHOP
- Bell Street Gallery ~ 715-747-2092: Opening for the season Saturday, May 4.
- Island Carvers ~ 715-747-6595 : Open by chance or appointment.
- Madeline Island Candles ~ 715-747-3090: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 11am to 4pm. Closed Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.
- Madeline Island Yacht Club ~ 715-747-2655: Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4:15pm. * Gas available.
- Motion To Go (Bike, Ebike & Moped Rentals) ~ Opening for the season on May 17.
- Rendezvous Center @ The Inn ~ 715-747-6315: Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm; Saturday, 9am to 1pm & Sunday by appointment only.
- Woods Hall Gallery & Studios ~ 715-747-3943: Friday & Saturday, 11am to 5pm & Sunday, 11am to 1pm.
- Please Note: Business hours are subject to change without notice.