COME WALK WITH US !
Looking for a fun and educational activity? Check out the FREE downtown La Pointe Guided Walking Tour offered June 25 thru August 24 (Monday-Friday) at 11am by the Madeline Island Ferry Line. This tour highlights how our Island community works, and walks around a good portion of the downtown area. You will learn some of the Island’s history, and how we have progressed from 1623 to the present. You will hear about the various uses some of our buildings have been through, as well as some architectural tidbits. The route we walk is roughly a half mile long.
- Tour departs from the Ferry Line Office located on Main Street on Madeline Island. No tour on Wednesday, July 4.
- Tour is appropriate for adults and children.
- Dogs welcome.
- Reservations are highly encouraged.
- 4 person minimum needed for tour to take place/limited space available.
- Sign up for the tour at the Ferry Line office on the Island on at the Madeline Island Information Station in Bayfield.
- Call 715-747-2051 for more information or to make your reservations.