If you are walking, you have plenty of activities to choose from. Downtown La Pointe offers many shops and galleries and restaurants. The Madeline Island Museum, the Madeline Island Public Library, and Madeline Island Heritage Center are just a few indoor suggestions.
If the outdoors are calling, beaches for swimming or picnicking, moped and bike rentals as well as stand up paddle board rentals are all close by. The golf course, Capser Trail, and recreation center with tennis courts, ball field, and playground equipment are some of the activities also in the downtown area.
- Downtown La Pointe
- Madeline Island Guided Walking Tour
- Madeline Island Self-Guided Walking Tours 1 & 2
- Madeline Island Self Guided Walking Tours 3 & 4
- Capser Trail
- Madeline Island School of the Arts (2 miles from downtown)
- Madeline Island Chamber Music
- Adventure Vacations (guided kayak tours & boat trips, paddle board rental)
- Apostle Islands Kayaks(guided kayak tours)
- Motion To Go (bike , e-bike & moped rentals)
- Madeline Island Golf Course
- Tennis courts, swimming beach, picnicking, playground