If you are walking, you have plenty of activities to choose from. Downtown La Pointe offers many shops and galleries and restaurants. The Madeline Island Museum, the Madeline Island Public Library, and Madeline Island Heritage Center are just a few indoor suggestions.
If the outdoors are calling, beaches for swimming or picnicking, moped and bike rentals as well as stand up padddle board rentals are all close by. The golf course, Capser Trail, and recreation center with tennis courts, ball field, and playground equipment are some of the activities also in the downtown area.
- Downtown La Pointe
- Shops and Galleries
- Madeline Island Guided Walking Tour
- 4 Madeline Island (self-guided) Walking Tours
- Capser Trail
- Madeline Island Museum
- Madeline Island School of the Arts (2 miles from downtown)
- Madeline Island Music Camp
- Adventure Vacations (guided kayak tours & boat trips, paddle board rental)
- Apostle Islands Kayaks(guided kayak tours)
- Motion To Go (bike & moped rentals)
- Madeline Island Golf Course
- Tennis courts, minature golf, swimming beach, picnicking, playground