EFFECTIVE Saturday August 1, 2020: Town of La Pointe Face Covering Ordinance
September 8, 2020
As you plan your Fall getaway to Madeline Island, please be aware of business closures and limitations. Be patient and kind with our businesses who remain open and follow their protective measures. One restaurant has closed due to a positive COVID-19 case as of September 3, 2020, and businesses may have reduced days and hours of operation due to staff shortages. It is advisable to call ahead for updates. Thank you and be well!
September 7, 2020
We continue to operate until further notice on a revised schedule that supersedes any previously printed or posted schedules.
May 21, 2020
To All Our Customers:
For the health and safety of our passengers, employees and their families and our community, please follow these guidelines when using our ferries:
- Passengers should stay in their vehicles or social distance (6 feet minimum) on the car deck while aboard ferries.
- Walk on passengers should practice social distancing (6 feet minimum) aboard ferries and on docks.
- Passengers using the passenger cabins on our ferries are required to wear a protective face covering.
- Restrooms on ferries are closed. Passenger terminal and restrooms in Bayfield are open. Protective face covering required to enter.
- Please follow all signage and directions from Madeline Island Ferry Line employees.
- Madeline Island Ferry Line reserves the right to limit the amount of passengers and vehicles aboard the ferry to help ensure social distancing guidelines.
We will continue to actively monitor and communicate updates on ferry service. THANK YOU for working with the Madeline Island Ferry Line to make your time on Madeline Island enjoyable, memorable and safe.